Introverts and Pen Pal Correspondence
I am an introvert.. there, I admit it! Grin!
I am very curious how many pen friends would say they are introverts also.
The way I see it, and could be wrong (hey, it happens sometimes.. grin!).... but we like to write more than extraverts so we can THINK inside our head like we always do, talking to ourselves half the day!
C'mon, will you please respond to this? Waiting to hear from you! Wendy
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd have to say that I am the total opposite of an introvert, in fact I am sure I get on people's nerves because I love to talk! My letters reflect that, that's for sure.
I'm an extrovert... I love to write to people because I LOVE meeting new people- this is just away to meet more!
Post a Comment