Saturday, May 06, 2006

The NAME GAME

I would prefer to call this game -- Grab It and Run!

Bernie, Rosie's husband is passing a wrapped gift to each person attending.. even the husbands got one! We all brought one wrapped gift... and Bernie distributed them to all of us. So far, so good.

Then, Rosie called out names and you could keep your gift or you could swap it with anyone -- there were maybe 30 of us playing so that's a LOT of swapping.

It really was fun -- there was ONE gift that was a package of TWO gifts. Normally that would be no big deal, right? But *I* decided I wanted TWO today, not just one.. ha!

The next few photos will tell the story of the 2-for-1 swap gift... but only part of the story sadly enough. I tried to take a photo of every person who got the black and white 2-for-1 gift... but many turned out fuzzy, goofy, and otherwise, not publishable... I am not photographer, sorry!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: