In 2007, the last ever PPU conference will be held - and it will be at the same Best Western Hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan that we visited last weekend!There is a link to Rosie Tholl's website further down this blog -- won't you consider attending? I'd love to meet you (well, maybe.. I'm a total introvert, but I did do just fine last weekend... grin!)
I thought I'd post a few photos of the atrium area... this is where we played a few games, had pizza and chatted with pals.

Most of the pals played games here every night ... but Karin and I shopped and slept. Hey, a girl needs her sleep, doesn't she? Grin!
The ceiling is all glass, as you can see, so you see the blue skies above and it's nice and bright inside. The place is rather humid, because there is a pool on one side of this huge room... but it's also warm and cosy for those of you who get chilly! (that's me!)
Just thought you'd like to see where we met daily in case you are thinking about registering for PPU 07!

No comments:
Post a Comment