Saturday, May 06, 2006

Name Game - Continued...

Tut tut tut... now how does the guy (aka Bernie Tholl, Rosie's husband) who distributed the gifts end up with MY 2-for-1 gift? He gave himself the double gift? (ok, honestly, probably not.. I only have a few of the photos of WHO took the gift as it was passed around like hot cakes! We ALL wanted it.. for no good reason at all.. grin!) Hey -- does anyone know WHO brought the double gift? (just heard from Rosie that it was Margie Martin!)

Now this is likely a pretty DUMB photo..but believe it or not, this is THE double gift, sitting on MY lap, one of several times that I had posession, before I lost it, once again.. grin!

Vic Alaya (Lana's husband) was VERY HAPPY to get the double gift! I think he likely took it from me... and then was showing it off to me! Ha! But, he didn't keep it!

Here is the WINNER! He kept the double dippin' gift! Lucky dog!

Ha ha.. it was all good fun, that's why, I think, so many wanted the double gift.. not because we are greedy and wanted two, but because others wanted it too. That made it even MORE desirable! Grin!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: