Sunday, April 02, 2006

Writers Contest - Day Trips

The March/April issue of Inky Trail News has been mailed and I thought I’d throw my Writer’s Contest at online readers. Looking for stories on Day Trips -- 500 word max -- on a Day Trip Memory (historic momument, a simple day walking the beach, big birthday trip, whatever!) I’m looking for new writers who want to check out Inky Trail News… you’ll get the issue you are published in and the chance of a six month subscription (3 bi-monthly issues) if you win! Submit your story here!

Be sure to include your postal address so I can mail the newspaper issue to you when your article is published. We also print email/postal addresses with all articles, so if you'd prefer we do NOT publish yours, please tell me that when you email the article in. Otherwise, we will print it so that interested readers can write to you!

Happy Writing! Wendy

No comments: