Karin and I are ready to go! I'm packing my bag today.. or at least, putting aside the stuff I'm taking! The week will fly by and I want to be ready on Thursday so that when I leave the house on Friday morning for work, I take my bag with me!
We will leave Mt. Clemens at Noon... Taking half day off work to get a head start. We think there may be construction/road detours, so this will give us the extra time we need.
Here is the link for the Frederick Meijer Gardens, for your review. I want to get printed directions now so I know where we are headed after we arrive! It looks fantastic... wonder if its too early in the season to see much? http://www.meijergardens.org/
Hopefully we have a nice relaxing weekend of Shopping, Chit Chat and some Good Food too!
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment