Passion4Pens.com - Selling Quality Fountain Pens, Writing Instruments of Distinction
Bet you've never been to a Pen Show! I just found this website, Passion For Pens, and thought I would pass it along for several reasons:
-- The Main Page (link above) has a list of pen shows nationwide... just scroll down the page a bit to see the list. Rubber stamp shows are wonderful -- inks, stamps galore and paper like crazy -- so I assume a pen show would be equally exciting for pen pals!
-- Hit the Pen Information and Tips category (left link) and you'll find a lot of information on pens and inks, collectibles, and even how to's on getting ink OUT of fabric, etc.
-- Finally, check out the pens! Unbeleivable to see these beautiful pen sets, and some are reasonably priced. Looking for a really nice gift or a treat for yourself -- this could be for you!
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment